Fire-Boltt has launched the Emerald, a premium-looking female-oriented Bluetooth calling smartwatch, under its “Jewels of Time” series. This comes after the launch of the Blizzard Ultra smartwatch.
The Emerald boasts a circular dial with a diamond-cut glass design, an elegant gem frame, a rotating crown, and is accompanied by a metallic strap.
The precious stones on the Emerald offer a breathtaking display, and a kaleidoscope of gemstones takes center stage, gracing the Emerald with an enchanting tapestry of elegance, said the company.
The smartwatch has a large 1.09-inch HD display with a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker; it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. The Emerald also has multiple sports modes, IP68 rating, and up to 5 days battery life.
Fire-Boltt Emerald Specifications
- 1.09″ HD (240 x 240 pixels) TFT LCD screen, multiple watch faces
- Rotating Crown
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- Multiple Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health, Breathe training
- Other Features: In-built games, Smart Notifications, Weather, Camera and Music control, Timer, Alarm, Stopwatch
- Up to 5 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Emerald smartwatch comes in Green, Blue, and Rose Gold colours. It will be available on company’s website and Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 5,999 starting tomorrow, August 10th at 12 P.M.