Fire-Boltt has launched Cyclone Bluetooth calling smartwatch. This comes after the launch of Infinity Luxe that was announced last week. This is a circular dial smartwatch that has full metallic body along with a working crown, quick access button and Apple Watch Ultra like strap design.
The smartwatch has a large 1.6-inch HD screen with a resolution of 400 x 400 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. It has 85 sports mode and can last for up to 8 days in normal use.
Interestingly, Fire-boltt Cyclone includes a motion sensor that allows users to play VR games and VR workouts while linked to their smartphones and tablets.
Fire-Boltt Cyclone Specifications
- 1.6″ (400 x 400 pixels) TFT LCD screen
- Multiple watch faces
- Full metallic body
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 1 crown and 1 quick access button
- 85 Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Dust and Water-resistant (IP68)
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- Drink water and sedentary remainder
- Smart Notifications, Weather update, 7 Inbuilt games, music and camera control, passcode lock, Assisted GPS
- NFC for payments
- 390mAh battery, up to 8 days battery life in Classic Mode, up to 25 days in Standby mode, up to 5 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Cyclone comes in grey, orange, yellow and black colours. It will be available on Fireboltt.com and Flipkart from July 24 at introductory price of Rs. 2,499.