Amazon India has announced that its 2023 Prime Day event will occur from July 15-16. During this sale, Prime members can enjoy exclusive deals on a wide range of products from both global and Indian brands, as well as support small businesses.
The event offers savings across various categories, including smartphones, TVs, appliances, fashion, beauty, Amazon devices, home and kitchen, furniture, groceries, and everyday essentials. Additionally, over 45,000 new products are set to launch on Prime Day this year.
Here are some highlights to watch out for during Amazon Prime Day 2023:
- Prime Day launches and early access to new products from more than 300 brands, including Lenovo, Godrej, Toshiba, OnePlus, iQOO, LG, realme, Samsung, Intel, Noise, and among several others.
- Up to 40% off on mobiles and accessories.
- Up to 75% off on electronics and accessories.
- Up to 70% off on home and kitchen products.
- Up to 80% off on Amazon Fashion items.
- Up to 60% off on smart TVs and appliances.
- Up to 55% off on Alexa, Fire TV, and Kindle devices.
- Up to 70% off on books, toys, gaming, and more.
- Up to 70% off on Amazon brands and 60% off on daily essentials.
- Up to 60% off and 10% cash back up to Rs. 100 on shopping from Indian small businesses.
Exclusive deals and offers on Alexa and Kindle devices
Customers can expect discounts and savings on products from various brands. Echo devices (with Alexa), Fire TV, and Kindle devices will have the best deals this Prime Day.
- For example, there will be up to 55% off on the latest smart speakers, smart displays, and Fire TV products for those interested in starting their smart home journey.
- Prime members will also receive up to 50% off on add-on subscriptions from popular video streaming services like Lionsgate Play and discovery+ available on Prime Video Channels.
Amazon provides additional benefits for payments and EMI options:
- The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card offers 5% back on shopping for Prime members and 3% for non-Prime members.
- Prime members will enjoy an extra 5% cashback during Prime Day 2023.
- ICICI Bank credit or debit cardholders and SBI credit cardholders can save 10% on payments or EMIs.
- No-cost EMI options are available on select credit and debit card transactions.
- Exchange offers with values up to Rs. 35,000 are available.
- Up to Rs. 5,000 cashback can be obtained through Amazon Pay.
Additionally, Prime members have the added benefit of accessing nine new eBooks through Prime Reading, as well as unlimited ad-free music downloads through Amazon Music Prime. They can also enjoy free games and in-game content through Prime Gaming.
The Amazon Prime Day 2023 is scheduled to take place on July 15 to 16, 2023, providing Prime members with exclusive deals on products from global brands. It’s worth noting that the Amazon Prime monthly plan now starts at Rs. 299 following a price increase in April this year.
You can check out more details on Amazon.in.