vivo just introduced the X90s, a minor upgrade to the X90 which was introduced back in November last year. It retains most specifications from the X90, but this gets the MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ SoC compared to Dimensity 9200 in the X90.
It has a 6.78-inch 1.5K BOE 120Hz AMOLED screen, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, up to 12GB LPDDR5X RAM, up to 512GB UFS 4.0 storage, Wi-Fi 7 support, IP64 ratings for dust and water resistance, 50MP camera with Sony IMX866 sensor OIS, 12MP ultra-wide and 12MP 50mm 2X portrait camera ZEISS optics and V2 chip.
It also retains the 4,810mAh battery with 120W fast charging and doesn’t have wireless charging.
vivo X90s specifications
- 6.78-inch (2800×1260 pixels) FHD+ BOE Q9 OLED HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness, 115% DCI-P3 color gamut, 2160Hz ultra-high frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 3.35GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9200+ 4nm processor with Immortalis-G715 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP camera with Sony IMX866 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, VCS bionic spectrum, LED flash, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.0 aperture, 12MP 50mm 2X portrait camera, f/1.98 aperture, laser autofocus, Zeiss T* coating, ZEISS optics, V2 chip
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, stereo speaker
- Dust and splash resistant (IP64)
- Dimensions X90: 164.10×74.44×8.48mm (Black, Green and White) / 8.88mm (Red); Weight: 201.5g (Black) / 202.2g (Green) / 203.5g (White) / 197.5g (Red)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 7 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 1
- 4,810mAh battery with 120W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo X90s comes in Black, White and Green colours with a glass back and the Red has a leather finish.
It is priced at 3,999 yuan (USD 552 / Rs. 45,330 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB, 4299 yuan (USD 594 / Rs. 48,730 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB and the top-end 12GB + 512GB model costs 4699 yuan (USD 649 / Rs. 53,265 approx.).
The phone is now available to order and will go on sale in China from June 30th.