Fire-Boltt has launched Ultimate, a premium Bluetooth calling watch, under its Luxe Collection of smartwatches. This comes after the launch of Dagger Luxe that was announced last week. This is a circular dial smartwatch that has leather, and metallic strap options.
The smartwatch has a 1.39-inch HD display with a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. The Ultimate also includes smart notification support and is water-resistant to IP68.
Fire-Boltt Ultimate Specifications
- 1.39″ HD Display, 240 x 240 pixels
- Multiple watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 1 push button and rotating crown
- 123 Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- IP68 Water-Resistant
- Drink water and sedentary remainder
- Smart Notifications, Weather update, Inbuilt games, music and camera control
- 270mAh battery
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Ultimate smartwatch’s leather strap variant comes in black and brown colors, while the metallic strap variants come in black, silver, and gold colors. It will be available on Fireboltt.com and Flipkart from June 19th at introductory prices of Rs. 1,799 (leather strap) and Rs. 1,999 (metallic strap).