Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd (SPPL) has introduced new Thomson FA series smart TVs. There are three models: 32″, 40″, and 42″, all of which run Android 11 and have a bezel-less design. The 32″ model offers HD Ready resolution, while the other two models have Full HD resolution and are said to offer more vibrant colors, improved contrast, and brightness.
These televisions include a 30W sound system with Dolby Digital Plus and DTS TruSurround technology. The TVs also have dual-band Wi-Fi, 1 GB RAM, 8GB storage, and Google Assistant functionality.
Thomson FA Series TV Specifications
- 32″ HD Ready (1366 x 768 pixels), 40″/42″ Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LCD panel, 400 nits brightness, 60 Hz
- 1.5GHz Quad-core MediaTek (A53) processor with Mali-450 GPU
- 30W speaker, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS TruSurround technology
- Android 11 with Chromecast support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), 3 x HDMI port (ARC/CEC), 2 x USB port
- Voice remote with Netflix, Prime Video, Google Play and YouTube shortcuts
Pricing and availability
The Thomson FA series TVs are priced at Rs. 10,499 for 32″ model, Rs. 15,999 for 40″ model and Rs. 16,999 for 42″ model. These are already available for purchase from Flipkart.