Pebble has launched a new Bluetooth calling smartwatch called the Cosmos Vault. It features a round dial with a metallic strap, casing, a rotating crown and glide lock clasp mechanism.
The Pebble Cosmos Vault boasts a 1.43-inch Always-on AMOLED screen with a peak brightness of up to 600 nits and supports multiple watch faces. It features advanced health monitoring features such as a dedicated SpO2 sensor, a heart rate monitor, a sleep monitor, and the Pebble Zen Mode.
Other features of the smartwatches include multi-sport and training modes, voice assistant support, and up to 7 days of battery life.
Pebble Cosmos Vault specifications
- 1.43″ Always-on AMOLED round Display, 600 nits peak brightness
- 100+ watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Bluetooth v5.0
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 100+ Sports modes
- AI Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2, and Heart rate tracking
- IP67 Water-Resistant
- Smart Notifications
- Alarm and Notification, Zen Mode, Sleep, Display Timer, Flashlight, Find Phone, Voice Assistant, Music, Camera Shutter, Menu Style
- 240mAh battery with battery Life up to 7 days
Pricing and availability
The Pebble Cosmos Vault comes in Obsidian Black, Rose Gold and Classic silver colours and is priced at Rs. 2,999. It is already available for purchase from Pebble Website and Flipkart.