Along with the realme 11 Pro series, realme also introduced the realme 11, a cheaper model in the series in China. It has a 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display from Samsung with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by a new Mediatek Dimensity 6020 SoC, which is a rebranded Dimensity 700. It has to 12GB of RAM.
The phone has a 64MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor, and there is an 8MP camera on the front. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
The Orange colour model comes with a leather-like back finish that is anti-drop and scratch-resistant.
realme 11 specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, up to 1000 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 6020 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.05 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:159.8×72.9×7.98mm (Orange) / 7.93mm (Black); Weight: 183g (Orange) / 182g (Black)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme 11 comes in Black and Orange colours and is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 18,940 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB model and the 12GB + 256GB model costs 1799 yuan (US$ 259 / Rs. 21,305 approx.) . It is available to order and will go on sale in China from June 1st.