POCO has finally started rolling out Android 13-based MIUI 14 update for its POCO F4 smartphone in India that brings Jio 5G support. This was confirmed by the POCO India head Himanshu Tandon.
POCO F4 Android 13 + Jio 5G release has started.(Version no: V184.108.40.206.TLMINXM)
To ensure stability, the roll-out will be in a staged manner, first update given to beta users. The full roll-out is expected in a week if no critical feedback is there. Thanks for the patience ✌🙂
— Himanshu Tandon (@Himanshu_POCO) February 17, 2023
The POCO F4 MIUI 14 update has the version number 220.127.116.11.TLMINXM and is 3.5GB in size. The update also brings the Android Security Patch for January 2023.
According to POCO, it will be a staged roll-out, so it might take time to reach everyone. Check out the complete changelog below.
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2023. Increased system security.
- Your device will be upgraded to the new version of Android. Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading. The update process might take longer than usual. Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update – it might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version. Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 13 and you might not be able to use them normally. Thanks for your continued support.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.