Garmin has introduced the Vivomove Trend, a new hybrid smartwatch in its Vivomove series. According to Garmin, the Vivomove Trend is designed to look like a traditional analog watch and includes real ticking watch hands and a full-dial hidden display that only appears when needed.
The Vivomove Trend has a stainless-steel bezel, domed glass, and a comfortable silicone band. The watch hands will dynamically move away when using the touchscreen, making it easy to view health stats, smart notifications, and more.
The hybrid smartwatch provides a wide range of health and fitness data, including a 24/7 heart rate, sleep score, blood oxygen saturation levels, stress levels, and female health tracking.
Females can track their menstrual cycle or pregnancy using the Garmin Connect smartphone app. At any time, users can view step counting, floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes, and other data.
The Vivomove Trend also has smart features like smartphone notifications and contactless payments via Garmin Pay. The watch supports Qi-certified wireless charging and has a battery life of up to 5 days in smartwatch mode.
Garmin Vivomove Trend Specifications
- Display type LCD
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Connectivity Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Memory/History: 10 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking data
- Health monitoring: Wrist-based Heart Rate, Respiration rate (24×7), Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation, Body Battery Energy Monitor, All-day Stress, Sleep, Hydration, Women’s Health
- Sensors: Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor, Barometric Altimeter
- Smart features: Smart Notifications, Connected GPS, Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only), Calendar, Weather, Controls smartphone music, Garmin Pay, etc.
- Dimensions: 40.4 x 40.4 x 11.9 mm; Weight: Case only: 28.3 g, With silicone strap: 43.3 g
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days
Watch mode: up to 1 additional day
- Charging Method: Garmin proprietary clip charger and compatible with most Qi-certified wireless charging pads
Pricing and availability
The Garmin Vivomove Trend is available in several fashionable colorways – including Slate/Black, Peach Gold/Ivory, Cream Gold/French Gray and Silver/Mist Gray.
It is priced starting at US$ 269.99 (Rs. 22,070 approx.) and is already available for purchase in the US.