Redmi has announced an entry-level fitness tracker called the Redmi Band 2 in China, as promised. The Redmi Band 2 has a square-sized 1.47-inch large TFT LCD screen, which is 76% larger than the previous generation, a 9.9mm thin body, a 30+ sports mode, and is 5ATM water-resistant.
When it comes to health tracking, the Band 2 can track SpO2 levels, heart rates 24×7, sleep, and female health. The band lacks a functional button due to its thin design. Yet, it packs a 210 mAh battery that can last up to 14 days. Other features of the watch include 100+ watch faces, music control, alarm, remote control photo, find phone, and more.
Redmi Band 2 Specifications
- 1.47-inch (172 x 320 pixels) TFT LCD screen, 247 PPI, 2.5D curved, 450 nits peak brightness
- 100+ watch faces
- Bluetooth 5.1 LE
- 30+ sports modes
- 24×7 heart rate, SpO2, female health tracking
- 5ATM Water Resistance
- Works with Android 6 or later / iOS 12 or later
- Remote camera control, music playback, stopwatch, timer, weather, stopwatch
- Dimensions: 42.81 × 25.42 × 9.99mm; Weight: 14.9g
- 210mAh battery, up to 14 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Band 2 comes in Midnight Black and White colours, is priced at CNY 159 (US$ 23 / Rs. 1,890 approx.) and will is already on sale in China. The firm also provides a variety of straps for the Band 2 in different colours.