After the launch of the Wings Phantom 210 a couple of months back, Wings has now launched the Phantom 200 TWS earbuds in India. Wings’ gaming design language reaches new heights with the Phantom 200. The earphones have a smooth, matte black appearance and green LED battery indicators.
The Phantom 200 TWS are wireless gaming earbuds, featuring large 13mm graphene drivers that deliver deep, strong bass, and Acoustic Echo Cancellation that enhances the experience. Ergonomic buds with soft, skin-friendly, sweat-resistant silicone tips sit snugly in your ears, isolating any environmental commotion for a disturbance-free gaming session. Also, the sensitive and powerful quad-DNS microphones reduce noise for better voice clarity.
Owing to Bluetooth v5.2, wireless gaming is unrestricted, featuring ultra-low latency of 40ms for lag-free audio. A single touch on the right earbud launches gaming mode in under 2 seconds. With updated Bluetooth technology, each bud can last up to 8 hours on a single charge, so your gaming session may go on and on.
Adding the charging case gives you a combined 38 hours of non-stop play. High-speed Bullet Charge technology with a USB-C connector lowers charging woes with superfast charging that gives you 20 hours of total playback in 10 minutes.
Quick Specifications: Wings Phantom 200 TWS Gaming Earbuds
- Headphone Type: In the Ear
- Design: Gamer Case Design with LED Lights
- Dynamic Driver: 13 mm
- Indicators: Game Mode, Battery Level
- Controls: Touch Controls
- DNS Mic with Noise Reduction
- Environmental Noise Cancellation
- 40ms Ultra low latency
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2; 15 mm range; AAC Codec
- IPX5 Sweat and Water-resistant
- Dimensions: W 150 x H 25 x D 25mm; Weight: 100 g
- Battery Life: 30h of Playtime; 8h with Earbuds; 22h with Charging case
- Charging: Type-C Bullet Charge; 10 min = 20h playtime
- Colours: Black and White
- Warranty: 1 Year
Pricing and availability
The Wings Phantom 200 TWS Gaming Earbuds come in Black and White colours and are available on Flipkart.com and the Wings website for an introductory price of Rs. 999.