Along with the OPPO Reno9 series, the OPPO Watch SE in gray and dark brown colors were introduced at an event in China today. This joins the Ink Gray and Mist Purple version that were introduced last month.
The rectangular dial on the OPPO Watch SE is similar to other watches the brand has previously introduced. The brand’s newest smartwatch supports eSIM and has many other features, like an always-on display, sports modes, and a long battery life.
The OPPO Watch SE has a rectangular dial with a 1.75-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 372 x 430 pixels. It also supports always-on display. The watch is powered by a Snapdragon 4100+ SoC and has a proprietary Apollo 4S co-processor, 1 GB of RAM, and 8 GB of storage for music. The smartwatch includes 24-hour heart rate tracking, SpO2 monitoring, sleep tracking, and stress monitoring. It runs ColorOS on the watch and has over 100 sports modes.
The smartwatch has a 400 mAh battery that is said to last up to 10 days in light smart mode and 3 days in full smart mode on a single charge. It works with VOOC 2.0 fast charging, which can give a day’s worth of power in just 10 minutes. The OPPO Watch SE supports eSIM and NFC for connectivity. Users can have phone conversations, pay people using Alipay and WeChat, use control card features, and activate the Baidu map navigation, among other things. comes with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities as well.
Quick Specifications: OPPO Watch SE
- Design: 2.5D Curved design
- Screen Size: 1.75″ AMOLED screen
- Display: 372×430 resolution, 326PPI, Always-On-Display
- Operating system: ColorOS Watch 3.0
- Storage: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Connectivity: BT 5.0, Wi-Fi, NFC and eSIM support
- 100+ Sports Modes
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, Sleep quality – OSleep, and Stress level, etc.
- Water resistance up to 5ATM
- Dimensions: 43.0 x 37.0 x 11.65 mm; Wight: 31g
- Battery: 400mAh
- Charging: WatchVOOC; 60 mins to full charge
- Battery Life: Up to 10 days; 10mins charge gives 24hrs usage
- Processor: Snapdragon Wear 4100 + Apollo 4s
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Watch SE is priced at Chinese Yuan 999 (US$ 139 / Rs. 11,410 approx.) for the Gray model and 1,099 yuan (US$ 153 / Rs. 12,570 approx.) for the Dark Brown version with a leather strap in China.
It will be available for ordering starting December 2nd, and there are no details about the global roll-out yet.