Noise Two Wireless Headphones, the company’s newest on-ear offering, have debuted in the Indian market. Earlier, the Noise Buds VS204 were launched as well. With a playtime of up to 50 hours and a latency of up to 40 ms, the new Noise Two Wireless Headphones provide users with lag-free entertainment.
The on-ear headphones have a TrueBass 40mm driver for an enhanced listening experience and can be paired with two devices at once, such as a computer. The headphones support Bluetooth version 5.3 with a wireless range up to 10 mm and offer a number of different playback modes, including Aux, SD Card, and FM radio.
On the design aspect, the Noise Two Wireless Headphones come in three different colorways, such as calm white, bold black, and serene blue. The headphones do come with an IPX5 water-resistant rating and also support Siri and Google Assistant.
Quick Specifications: Noise Two Wireless Headphones
- Design: On-Ear Headphone with Lightweight padding
- Driver Size: Immersive Audio with 40mm driver
- With Mic: Yes
- Battery life: 50 hr | Type – C Charging Port, Charging Indicator
- Charging Time: Up to 2 hours
- 4 Play modes – FM radio, BT, Auxiliary, TF card model
- Bluetooth version: v5.3; Wireless range: 10 m
- BT Supported Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Low latency up to 40ms
- Supports Dual Pairing, Auto Pairing, Hands-free calling, Siri & Google Voice Assistant
- Dimensions: 190x180x80mm; Weight: 187.5g
- IPX5 water-resistant
- 1 Year Warranty
Pricing and availability
Noise Two Wireless Headphones are priced at Rs. 1,499 and are available for purchase across online channels Amazon.in, Flipkart, Myntra and gonoise.com starting today.