Apple Arcade, a gaming subscription service, is getting a new game called “stitch.”, as well as several Halloween-themed updates for existing titles in the catalogue that are appropriate for this season.
If you’re not aware of Apple Arcade, it’s a gaming subscription service that gives up to six family members unlimited access to 200+ incredibly fun games, all with no ads and no in-app purchases. All games will be offline, and most will support game controllers. You can resume a game on any Apple Arcade device, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Apple Arcade New Release and Content Updates:
stitch. is a casual embroidery puzzle game available on Apple Arcade. Players can create beautiful embroidery patterns by using light puzzle solving skills, filling the grid with set numbers, and then customising the completed embroideries with a variety of vibrant colours.
The game includes more than 50 hoops of various sizes, categories, and difficulties. In this peaceful, calming, and inspiring experience, you’ll stitch together beautiful landscapes, plants, animals, and more. It’s simple to learn, but difficult to master.
There are also new content updates to certain games on the platform, which are listed below, and for game play details, just head on over to the “Recently Updated” section on Apple Arcade.
- Angry Birds Reloaded — Adds Ham ’O’Ween II, a Halloween-theme level pack with 45 new levels.
- WHAT THE GOLF? — This Halloween-themed event treats players to spooky scary skeletons and tricky new levels.
- Cooking Mama: Cuisine! — Adds an all-new ingredient set and corresponding recipes.
- Crayola Create and Play+ — Check out the Playful Pet Costume Party, where players can dress up and decorate their favorite furry friend for some skele-fun.
- Goat Simulator+ — Goats and zombies galore! This update adds the GoatZ DLC, where players can live being a zombie goat in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. This huge new level includes new quests, new goats, new gameplay, and more.
- Spire Blast — Adds 20 new levels for players to blast through.