Amazon announced the start of the Amazon Great Indian Festival in September, and the sale is still ongoing. The sale will end in just a few days. Here are the best current deals in various categories that are worth checking out.
Amazon also offers easy financing options via major partner banks like Axis Bank, Citibank, and ICICI Bank include: a 10% instant discount on Credit & Debit Cards & EMI Transactions (up to INR 7,750), and a 5% instant discount and unlimited 5% cashback on a minimum order of INR 2,500 when using an ICICI Bank Credit Card with Amazon Pay.
Top Laptop Deals:
- HP 14s (11th Gen Core i3) – Rs. 37,990
- HONOR MagicBook X15 (11th Gen Core i3) – Rs. 29,990
- Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 (11th Gen Core i5, GTX 1650) – Rs. 56,990
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 (11th Gen Core i3) – Rs. 38,190
Top Smartwatch Deals:
- Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular, 44mm) – Rs. 27,900
- Noise Pulse Go Buzz – Rs. 1,699
- boAt Wave Lite – Rs. 1,499
- boAt Airdopes 121v2 – Rs. 999
- boAt Rockerz 255 Pro+ – Rs. 1,099
Other Top Deals from various categories:
- Mi Pad 5 – Rs. 24,999
- GoPro HERO 11 – Rs. 50,982
- HP Laserjet Pro M126nw – Rs. 20,299
- TP-Link AC1200 – Rs. 2,299
- HP v236w USB 2.0 64GB Pen Drive – Rs. 429
You can check out the deals on Amazon.in.
Diamonds Festive Rewards Program:
Amazon India launched the Diamonds Festive Rewards Program for the Great Indian Festival 2022. Customers can earn “Diamonds” by shopping, watching miniTV, playing FunZone games, and using Amazon Pay. Prime customers receive double Diamonds for every purchase.
During the Great Indian Festival 2022, these “Diamonds” can be used to unlock games with sweepstakes or cashbacks. Amazon Pay partners provide Diamond-redeemable deals. Customers can check their Diamonds balance, learn how to earn more Diamonds, and be ready to redeem Diamonds on exciting offers by visiting the “Diamonds page” on the Amazon mobile application.
In praise of Diwali, Amazon India has released the #FindLight video, which follows a customer on his journey to find his own personal light. The video depicts the story of a BMX biker who finds his self-expression in the hoods of Noida with his ride, by challenging the odds through his skills.
The #FindLight digital campaign is the third and final segment of the #FindLife initiative that began on September 2nd. The campaign delves into the customers’ exploration of moments, expression, and self, outlining the human stories and emotions behind any purchase.