OPPO today confirmed the launch of K10x, a cheaper model in the K10 series in China on September 16th. The company has confirmed 120Hz screen, Snapdragon 695 SoC, 64MP rear camera with two additional cameras, and a 5000mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging for the phone.
The teaser image shows two colours for the phone and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The phone got certified by TENAA recently, revealing detailed specifications of the phone, which looks and has similar specs as the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G except for the charging.
OPPO K10x specifications
- 6.59-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with ColroOS 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) slot
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, Super linear speaker
- Dimensions: 164.3×75.6×8.5mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 67W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging
Pre-reservations for the phone has started, and we should know the price of the phone when it is launched on September 16th.