Today, Lenovo introduced the Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 along with the Legion Y70 smartphone in China. The tablet features a 2.5K OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It has low-blue light emission certification from TÜV Rheinland Eye Care 2.0, HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision. The tablet has a slim design with just 6.8mm of thickness and a weight of 480g.
The tablet comes with two SoC options: Snapdragon 870 Mobile Platform and Dimensity 1300T, with up to 8GB RAM and a large 8200mAh battery capacity with 68W fast charging support on the Snapdragon variant and 3oW fast charging on the MediaTek variant.
The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 is compatible with a second generation Xiaoxin stylus with 4096 levels of sensitivity, as well as a Xiaoxin magnetic keyboard with a large trackpad and gesture functions. The tablet has a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C port that supports video output.
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 Specifications:
- 11.2-inch (2560×1536 pixels) OLED display with Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, up to 600 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU / Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1300T CPU (4 x Arm Cortex-A78 + 4 x Arm Cortex-A55 cores) with Arm Mali-G77 MC9 GPU.
- 6GB / 8GB LPDD4X RAM, 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with ZUI 14 for Pad
- 13MP rear camera, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Quad JBL (SLS) Speakers with Quad-Channel, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 263.66×166.67×6.8mm; Weight: 480g
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + Beidou, USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type-C, NFC
- 8200mAh battery with 68W (Snapdragon variant) / 30W fast charging (MediaTek variant)
Pricing and Availability:
The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 11.2 Snapdragon variant comes in Gold, Silver, Green and Blue colours and is priced at 2,499 yuan (US$ 368 / Rs. 29,345 approx.) for the 8GB+128GB Wi-Fi model. The MediaTek variant comes in Gold and Silver colours and is priced at 2,199 yuan (US$ 324 / Rs. 25,845 approx.) for the 6GB+128GB Wi-Fi model.
It is available to order and will go on sale in China starting from August 24th.