After the moto X30 Pro and moto razr 2022 got certified last week, ahead of the launch tomorrow, moto S30 Pro (XT2243-2) has now been certified by TENAA in China, and is expected to be introduced alongside the flagship phones. This comes after the moto edge S30 that was introduced in China in December last year.
We still don’t have the camera specs yet. According to leaker Digital Chat Station, the company is planning to launch of new phone with FHD + high refresh rate screen, Snapdragon 8 + Gen1 SoC and a 50MP rear camera next year.
moto S30 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED 120Hz, display, HDR10+
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions: 158.4×71.9×7.6mm; Weight: 170g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4400mAh battery, 68W fast charging
We should know more details about the phone when it goes official tomorrow.