Along with the realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition, the company has also released a laptop called the realme Book Air, which has an ultra slim design and weighs 1.36Kg for an all aluminum alloy body. The laptop is powered by an 11th generation Intel Core i3 processor with 28W TDP and can be customized by pressing Fn+R to three speed performance modes: Quiet Mode, Smart Mode, and Flash Mode.
When it comes to viewing, it has a 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1200 pixel) screen with an 88 percent screen to body ratio thanks to the 4.9mm Ultra Narrow Micro Edge Full Screen. To protect the viewing experience, the screen also has a DC dimming feature and an Eye Protection mode. In the front, there’s an HD camera for video calls, as well as dual microphone support for clear audio.
The realme Book Air is equipped with 8GB of dual-channel 4266 MHz LPDDR4X RAM and a 256GB or 512GB PCIe SSD. According to the company, it is the first model in its price range with VC liquid cooling heat dissipation, which improves performance. The notebook promises 13.5-hour battery backup on a single charge, and with 65W PD charger, it can charge up to 50 percent charge in 30 minutes.
It has two USB A 3.2 Gen 1 ports, two USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 ports, and a 3.5mm audio jack for connectivity. It supports cross-screen interconnection and has HARMAN-tuned dual speakers.
realme Book Air Specifications
- 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1200 pixels) screen, 16:10 aspect ratio, 88% screen to body ratio, DC dimming
- 11th Gen Intel Core i3 with 28W TDP
- 8GB LPDDR4X dual-channel RAM at 4266 MHz, 256GB or 512GB PCIe SSD
- Three speed performance modes: Quiet Mode, Smart Mode, and Flash Mode
- HD Web Cam
- 2 x USB C 3.2 Gen 2 ports, 2 x USB A 3.2 Gen 1, 3.5mm jack
- Vapour Chamber Cooling technology
- 54Wh battery with up to 13.5 hours battery life, 65W PD charging, 50% charge in 30 minutes
Pricing and Availability:
realme Book Air comes in Ice Blue and Sky Grey colours and costs 2999 yuan (US$ 445 / Rs. 35,485 approx) for the 8GB+256GB variant while the 8GB+512GB variant costs 3299 yuan (US$ 490 / Rs. 39,035 approx). It is available for pre-order from today and will go on sale in China from 19th of July.