Three new feature phones have been released by HMD Global, the company that makes Nokia smartphones, as an alternative for those who are tired of technology and the “always on” attitude. The company also debuted the Nokia T10 tablet along with these phones.
With an 8″ HD display and two stereo speakers, the Nokia T10 is a lightweight, family-friendly tablet that makes streaming, working, and video calling enjoyable. It has stood the test of time because it has been put through strict durability tests and had security upgrades every month for three years. The device has Android 12 pre-installed, along with two years’ worth of OS updates.
- Size:8 inch
- Aspect ratio:16:10; Resolution:800 x 1280
- Front camera:2 MP, FF; Rear camera:8 MP Main AF; Rear flash LED
- Charging:10W charging; USB Type-C
- Internal storage:32 GB; RAM:3 GB; MicroSD card support up to:512 GB
- CPU: Unisoc T606
- Features: Netflix HD certified, Widevine L1 support
- Operating System: Android 12, 2 years of OS upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates
- Audio features: OZO Playback, Microphones:1, Speakers:2
- Back: Polycarbonate
- Water Resistant (IPX grading):IPX2
- Connectivity: BT5.0, 3.5 mm jack, WiFi:802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5.0 GHz dual-band)
- Dimensions: Height:9 mm x Length:208 mm: Width:123.2 mm; Weight:375g
- Sensors: Proximity sensor on 4G Voice variants only, Accelerometer (G-sensor), Ambient light sensor and Proximity sensor
- Color: Ocean Blue
Nokia 8210 4G
It is a brand-new member of the “Originals” family. It honours the legendary Nokia 8210, which was introduced in 1999 during Paris Fashion Week. The new Nokia 8210 4G, which draws inspiration from the vintage feature phone, grabs attention for its eye-catching design and renowned durability as well as its 4G, VoLTE, wide 2.8″ display, with a simple user interface. The standby battery lasts for weeks, just like in the old days.
Nokia 2660 Flip
The Nokia 2660 Flip’s flip design brings the mic and earpiece closer to you, making call handling easier. A big display, hearing aid compatibility, stellar battery life, and big buttons provide a seamless experience. The emergency button lets you contact loved ones quickly. Five contacts will be notified if something unexpected happens so they can send help. The Nokia Charging Cradle is perfect if you want to always know where your phone is and if it’s charging. The Nokia 2660 Flip also comes with HAC and a Nokia Charging Cradle, while the Nokia 8210 4G comes with the Snake game already installed.
- 2.8″ display
- Seamless Dual 4G connectivity with VoLTE
- 1450mAh removable battery
- Up to 32GB microSD support
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Series 30+ OS
- Camera, FM Radio
- Flip comes with HAC (Hearing Aid Compatibility) support
Nokia 5710 XpressAudio
What customers liked about the Nokia 5310 is improved upon in the Nokia 5710 XpressAudio. The audio experience is elevated to the next level and meets the demands of contemporary consumers thanks to a larger battery, specific audio control keys, and integrated wireless earphones. Earbuds are kept safe and charged when not in use by being hidden under a stylish slider on the back of the phone. The device has two speakers that produce realistic vocals, a rich bass, and crisper highs.
- Dual LTE Standby with VoLTE support
- FM radio, Equalizer
- BT 5.0
- 3.5mm Jack
- 2.4hrs of Talk time, up to 4hrs of music playback on a single charge
- Series 30+ OS
- 128MB of RAM with support for up to 32GB of external storage
- Colors: Red/White and Red/Black
Pricing and availability
- The Nokia T10 tablet with a 3GB/32GB WiFi model will cost £129 ($153 or Rs. 12,145 approx.), while the LTE version with the same memory configuration is priced at £149 ($177 or Rs. 14,030 approx.)
- The Nokia 8210 4G and Nokia 2660 Flip are priced at £64.99 ($77 or Rs. 6,119 approx.) and will come in three different colors.
- The additional Nokia Charging Cradle for Nokia 2660 will be bought separately for £20 ($24 or Rs. 1,883 approx.). A Nokia Flip cover in Cyan and Nordic Blue colors will be sold separately for £29.99 ($36 or Rs. 2,824 approx.).
- The Nokia 5710 XpressAudio will be available for purchase in Red/White and Red/Black colors and is priced at £74.99 ($90 or Rs. 7,061 approx.).
All the feature phones will be available in the UK starting in late July, while the Nokia T10 tablet will be available from August.