After the launch of its first OPPO Pad tablet in February, OPPO has added yet another tablet to its existing tablet line up, called the OPPO Pad Air, at the Reno8 series launch. It has a large 10.36-inch 2K (2000 x 1200 pixels) display with an 83.5% screen to body ratio and Eye protection mode. It weighs 440g and has a 6.94mm thin body with a sunset dune texture design.
The OPPO Pad Air is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset, packs a 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, has an 8MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera, and a quad speaker setup with Dolby Atmos sound effect. It runs ColorOS 12, which is specially designed for tablets and is based on Android 12.
OPPO also released a smart magnetic keyboard and OPPO Smart Stylus that are specially designed for Pad Air. Smart Stylus weighs just 18g, has 650mAh battery, and supports 4096-level pressure sensitivity. On the other hand, the smart magnetic keyboard is powered by Bluetooth 5.0 and has 1.4mm of key travel.
OPPO Pad Air Specifications
- 10.36” 2K (2000 x 1200 pixels) HD 60Hz display; 225 PPI; 360nits typical brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage; expandable memory upto 512GB
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12 for tablet
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture; video recording up to 1080p at 30fps
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture; video recording up to 1080p at 30fps
- Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos support; USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 245.08 x 154.84 x 6.94 mm Weight: 440g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB type C
- 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
Pricing and Availability:
The OPPO Pad Air comes in matte ash, and star silver colours. Pricing as follows.
- 4GB+64GB – 1299 yuan (US$ 195 / Rs. 15,145 approx.)
- 4GB+128GB – 1499 yuan (US$ 225 / Rs. 17,480 approx.)
- 6GB+128GB – 1699 yuan (US$ 255 / Rs. 19,810 approx.)
- OPPO Pencil – 299 yuan (US$ 44 / Rs. 3,485 approx.)
- OPPO Smart magnetic keyboard – 349 yuan (US$ 52 / Rs. 4,070 approx.)
It is available to order and will go on sale in China from May 31st. No details about the global roll-out yet.