POCO had a Global Launch Event today, where it revealed two new IoT products, marking the company’s entry into this new product category. The POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition and POCO Watch were announced at the event.
POCO Watch has a square-shaped dial with a 1.6″ AMOLED display and 2.5D curved glass. The smartwatch also includes a number of useful functions like continuous heart rate and SpO2 monitoring, GPS, 100+ fitness workout modes, 5ATM water resistance, sleep and stress monitoring, and so on. The firm says that the battery may last up to 14 days.
POCO Watch Specifications:
- 1.6″ (320 x 360 pixels) AMOLED colorful touch display; 301 ppi
- Bluetooth 5.0; GPS | GLONASS | Galileo | BeiDou
- 100+ workout modes
- Optical heart rate sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass
- Supports Android 6.0 or later iOS 10.0 or later
- 5ATM resistance
- Dimensions: 39.1 x 39.1 x 9.98 mm; Weight: 31g (including strap)
- 225 mAh with battery life of up to 14 days
POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition was made in collaboration with the creators of the famed Genshin Impact game, and it includes a unique and distinctively designed protective case in the style of Klee’s backpack. These earbuds also provide Klee’s voice notifications.
Apart from that, these POCO buds are simply rebranded versions of the Redmi AirDots 3 Pro, which was released a year ago and boasts Bluetooth 5.2, dual-device connection, and a low latency of as little as 69ms. It also offers active noise cancellation with up to 35dB active noise reduction, and it successfully removes external environmental noise during calls owing to feed-forward and feed-back microphones.
The earbuds have 9mm drivers, IPX4 water resistance certifications, and a casing that enables Qi wireless charging and promises up to 6 hours of stand-alone and 28 hours total battery life. It also supports quick charging, allowing for 3 hours of playback after only 10 minutes of charging.
POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition Specifications:
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Dual device pairing, AAC codec
- 9mm drivers, tuned by Mi Audio Lab, 4 kinds of sound effects
- Active noise cancellation up to 35dB with High, Balanced and Mild modes and transparency mode
- Three microphone ENC which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Headphones: 25.4×20.3×21.3mm; Weight: 4.9g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 65x48x26mm; Weight: 55g
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 35mAh battery on the headset offer 6 hours (3 hours with ANC) of battery life on a single charge (at 50% volume), 470mAh battery on the charging case offers 28 hours of backup, Qi Wireless Charging, 10 min charging offers 3h battery life
Pricing and availability
The POCO Watch comes in Blue, Black and Ivory colors and costs 79 Euros (US$ 84.28 / Rs. 6,453.55) and the POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition costs 69 Euros (US$ 73.61 / Rs. 5,636). These will roll out in several countries in Europe and Asia starting from April 28th.