After teasers, realme has officially announced the Q5i, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in China ahead of the launch of Q5 and Q5 Pro in the Q5 series later this week.
The phone has 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh, 8-megapixel camera inside the notch, MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 12, features a 13MP rear camera, 2MP secondary camera and a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
realme Q5i specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with micrSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The realme Q5i comes in Obsidian Blue and Graphite Black colours, is priced at 1199 yuan (US$ 188 / Rs. 14,360 approx.) for 4GB model and the 6GB model costs 1299 yuan (US$ 204 / Rs. 15,560 approx.). It is already on sale in China.