realme just introduced the GT Neo3, successor to GT Neo2 smartphone in China, as it had promised. It features a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 120Hz refresh rate and 1000Hz touch sampling rate. The phone is powered by the latest MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC and has up to 12GB of RAM.
The phone has total heat dissipation area of 39606mm², VC liquid cooling system covering the area up to 4129mm², has 9-layer heat dissipation structure, so the core peak temperature is reduced by 19°C.
Both the Le Mans and Silver colour editions have a classic track double-stripe design, and the phone also comes in Hurricane Black colour without the stripes. It has X-axis linear vibration moto. The phone features 50-megapixel main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. There is a 16MP camera on the front.
The phone comes in two models, one with a 4500mAh battery with world’s first 150W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 5 minutes and 100% in less than 15 minutes. It uses a second charge chip and TUV Rhineland safe fast charging certification. Even after 1600 charging and discharging cycles that battery can retain over 80% health, says the company. The phone supports supports 80W, 65W and 50W PPS and the charger supports up to 100W PPS and PD charging.
It also comes in a 5000mAh battery model that supports 80W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 32 minutes, and yet it weighs 188g with its glass body and has 8.22mm thickness. The phone and charger support 65W / 50W Super VOOC fast charging.
realme GT Neo3 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, up to 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, 100% DCI P3 colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, f/1.88 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring option
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 80W Super VOOC fast charging
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 150W UltraDart fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme GT Neo3 is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 314 / Rs. 23,975 approx.) for the 6GB +128GB model, 2299 yuan (US$ 361 / Rs. 27,600 approx.) for 8GB +128GB model, and the 12GB + 256GB model costs 2599 yuan (US$ 408 / Rs. 31,200 approx.).
The realme GT Neo3 150W 8GB +256GB model costs 2599 yuan (US$ 408 / Rs. 31,200 approx.) and the 12GB + 256GB model costs 2799 yuan (US$ 440 / Rs. 33,600 approx.).
These are available to order today and will go on sale in China from March 30th.