Lenovo has introduced two new gaming laptops as part of their Legion lineup in China. The Legion Y7000P and Y9000P gaming laptops feature up to a 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H processor and the latest RTX 30-series GPUs from NVIDIA, with up to a QHD high-refresh rate display and more.
The Lenovo Legion Y7000P can be configured with either an Intel Core i5-12500H or an i7-12700H, along with either an NVIDIA RTX 3050 or a RTX 3050 Ti GPU. It comes with 16GB of DDR5-4800 RAM and has a 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD. For the display, it comes with a 15.6-inch panel with 165Hz refresh rate, 300nit peak brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut and supports Dolby Vision.
The Legion Y7000P also can be configured with either the 12500H and i7-12700H CPU, but for the GPU, customers can choose between the RTX 3060 and RTX 3070 Ti. The display is upgraded to a 16-inch, 2560×1600 resolution, 165Hz refresh rate panel with 500nit brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut and Dolby Vision support. It comes with 16GB of DDR5-4800 RAM and has a 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD for storage.
Both laptops have the same ports, which includes 1 Thunderbolt 4, 3 USB Type-A ports, 2 USB Type-C ports, a RJ-45 cable, 1 HDMI 2.1 port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Both laptops also come with a 80Wh cell.
Pricing and availability
- Legion Y7000P i5/RTX3050 – 7599 yuan (US$ 1,203 / Rs. 91,092 approx.)
- Legion Y7000P i7/RTX3050 – 8299 yuan (US$ 1,314 / Rs. 99,490 approx.)
- Legion Y7000P i5/RTX3050Ti – 7899 yuan (US$ 1,250 / Rs. 94,695 approx.)
- Legion Y7000P i7/RTX3050Ti – 8599 yuan (US$ 1,362 / Rs. 1,03,102 approx.)
- Legion Y7900P i5/RTX3060 – 8999 yuan (US$ 1,425 / Rs. 1,07,895 approx.)
- Legion Y7900P i7/RTX3060 – 9799 yuan (US$ 1,552 / Rs. 1,17,495 approx.)
- Legion Y7900P i7/RTX3070Ti – 11799 yuan (US$ 1,869 / Rs. 1,41,480 approx.)
These are available to order and will go on sale in China starting from March 10th.