Along with the Find X5 series, OPPO also introduced its Enco X2 earbuds as the successor to the Enco X earbuds. This features a coaxial dual-driver design, quad-magnet planar tweeter, which takes care of the treble with a frequency response from 20Hz to 40kHz and 11 mm dynamic driver, featuring the ultralight diaphragm inside promising a rich, immersive bass with less detail loss.
It offers 45 dB maximum depth and a 4 kHz maximum width. Each bud feature two noise-canceling microphones with a high signal-to-noise ratio, as well as a triple-core chip with a 50% performance boost. The noise cancellation frequency can reach up to 4,000 Hz to reduce human voices at a frequency range that traditional noise-canceling earbuds aren’t able to reach, says the company.
It has Bluetooth 5.2, LHDC 4.0, supports a code rate up to 900kbps and promises up to 40 hours of total playback. OPPO says that it is the world’s first TWS headsets equipped with the Dolby binaural recording feature that lets you record what you hear and reproduce sound sources.
The OPPO Enco X2 earbuds adopt an antibacterial design with earwax prevention. The wax guard layers can prevent earwax from blocking the speaker outlets, making the earbuds easier to clean, and the inorganic ion antibacterial coatings can inhibit bacteria growth, making them comfortable and clean to wear over long periods.
OPPO Enco X2 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 (LHDC, AAC, SBC) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 11 mm dynamic driver + 6 mm planar diaphragm driver; Speaker sensitivity: 118dB @1kHz; Frequency response range: 20Hz ~ 40kHz
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for active noise cancellation, Triple-Microphone With Bone Voiceprint AI Call Noise Reduction
- Binaural Low-Latency Bluetooth Transmission
- Water resistant (IP54) for the Earphone
- Dual Connections and Easy Switching Between Various Devices (OPPO ColorOS 11.0 and later phones)
- Dimensions (Case): 66×49.3×22.7mm; Weight: 4.7g for each headset; 47g for the case
- 57mAh battery offers 9.5h (AAC) / 6.5h (LHDC) / 5h (max ANC + LHDC) of standalone music playback, 566mAh battery on the case offers 40h (AAC) / (27h with ANC) battery life, Qi wireless charging case, fast charging offers up to 6 hours (2 hours with ANC LHDC) of music playback on a 5-minute charge
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Enco X2 comes in Black and White colours, is priced at 199 Euros (US$ 222 / Rs. 16,780 approx.) and will roll out from mid-April.