Earlier this month, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau confirmed the launch of OnePlus 10 Pro in January, and the company started pre-registrations for the smartphone through online platforms in China earlier this week ahead of pre-sale on January 4th from 10AM. Now a promo video of the phone have surfaced that reveals the back design and the launch date as January 11th.
This resembles the CAD-based renders of the phone that surfaced last month, including a curved screen with a punch-hole on the left side, and triple rear cameras, but the design of the flash is slightly different with the text P2D 50T.
This week the phone with the model number NE2210 got 3C certification with charging output reaching 11V/7.3A, and the peak charging power of 80W after conversion, confirming earlier rumours.
OnePlus 10 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with LTPO Smart 1-120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide camera with macro option, 8MP telephoto camera with 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163x 73.8 x 8.5mm
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5000mAh battery with 80W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging