Along with the Neo 5S, iQOO also introduced a cheaper Neo 5 SE model in China. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ 144Hz screen with 5-step variable refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut and can achieve 1-nit low brightness. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 870 with up to 12GB of RAM.
It has a 50MP rear camera along with a 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera. There is a 16MP punch-hole front camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual speakers, linear vibration motor, 4D game vibration and also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack. It has a 4500mAh battery and supports 55W flash charging.
iQOO Neo 5 SE specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 650 nits brightness
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GBLPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 164.70×76.68x 8.53mm; Weight:189g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,500mAh (Typical) battery with 55W flash charging
The iQOO Neo 5 SE comes in Crystal White, Mineral Blue and Phantom gradient colours and is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 344 / Rs. 26,137 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB, 2399 yuan (US$ 376 / Rs. 28,515 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB and 2599 yuan (US$ 407 / Rs. 30,890 approx.) for the top-end 12GB + 256GB versions and will go on sale in China starting from December 28th with pre-orders starting today.