Apple today announced App Store Award winners for 2021 that include 15 best apps and games from developers from around the world. Apple said that these are selected based on exceptional quality, innovative technology, creative design, and positive cultural impact. The company also said that this year’s best apps and games offered extraordinary experiences across Apple devices.
Best Apps of 2021
- iPhone App of the Year: Toca Life World, from Toca Boca
- iPad App of the Year: LumaFusion, from LumaTouch
- Mac App of the Year: Craft, from Luki Labs Limited
- Apple TV App of the Year: DAZN, from DAZN Group
- Apple Watch App of the Year: Carrot Weather, from Grailr
Best Games of 2021
- iPhone Game of the Year: League of Legends: Wild Rift, from Riot Games
- iPad Game of the Year: MARVEL Future Revolution, from Netmarble Corporation
- Mac Game of the Year: Myst, from Cyan
- Apple TV Game of the Year: Space Marshals 3, from Pixelbite
- Apple Arcade Game of the Year: Fantasian, from Mistwalker
Trend of the year: Connection
- Among Us! From Innersloth
- Bumble, from Bumble Inc.
- Canva, from Canva
- EatOkra, from Anthony Edwards Jr. and Janique Edwards
- Peanut, from Peanut App Limited
As usual, each winner will get a physical App Store award, inspired by the signature blue App Store icon. It is made of 100 percent recycled aluminum used to make Apple products, with the name of the winner engraved on the other side.