Along with the launch of the Pixel 6 devices yesterday, Google also introduced a new subscription service called Pixel Pass. Starting at $45 per month, subscribers of Pixel Pass will be able to avail benefits such as premium Google services, device protection and regular device upgrades.
The subscription plan is designed to provide the best of Google’s many mobile services. The benefits include:
- YouTube Premium for ad-free watching and background play while using other apps.
- YouTube Music Premium for ad-free listening.
- Google One with 200 GB of safe, reliable cloud storage for full resolution photos and videos, Google Store discounts, automatic phone backup and more.
- Google Play Pass with access to hundreds of games and apps free of ads and in-app purchases.
- Preferred Care coverage to cover accidents with hassle-free device repairs.
Regarding pricing, Pixel Pass will cost users $45 (Rs. 3,370) approx.per month for the Pixel 6 and $55 (Rs. 4,120) per month for the Pixel 6 Pro, and it is available to users in the U.S.