motorola has introduced, moto g pure, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the G series in the US. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display with a water-drop style notch, is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor paired 3GB RAM and 32GB storage that can be expanded through microSD. It sports dual rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP (primary) + 2MP (depth) and the front camera is an 5MP shooter.
The phone has IP52 ratings for water resistance. The phone sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, features a plastic back and packs a 4000mAh battery with 10W charging.
moto g pure specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ MaxVision display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 11
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Water resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 167.36 x 75.63 x 8.75mm; Weight: 188g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C Port
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
The moto g pure comes in Deep Indigo colour, is priced at $159.99 (Rs. 11,999 approx.) and will be available to pre-order in the US from October 14th.