At the ColorOS 12 launch event in China, OPPO also introduced Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition and the OPPO Watch 2 ECG Edition. Both these are minor upgrades to the Find X3 Pro and OPPO Watch 2 that were introduced earlier this year.
The Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition has a leather and “metallic glass” finish. The upper part is made of electroplated silver paint surface and uses fog AG process. It offers a metal texture. The rough-grained leather on the lower part offers a good grip and a similar look as the professional cameras. The phone is inspired by a rangefinder camera and supports IP68 waterproof and dustproof ratings.
It has 14 kinds of city filters that chances based on geographic location, and is immediately changed when you are shooting. It supports long-exposure shooting, and the camera provides a super RAW format shooting. In terms of video recording, the movie mode supports Log format shooting. Combined with 10bit color, it can fully retain the dynamic range of the picture and provide sufficient post-production space. In addition, video shooting also supports 4K HDR high-definition recording.
It comes in Silver with Black colour in 16GB RAM with 512GB storage version and also comes with 1TB cloud membership for one-year. It is priced at 6,499 yuan (US$ 1006 / Rs. 74,080 approx.), is already available to order and will go on sale in China from September 22. The camera specs are same as the original
OPPO Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition specifications
- 6.7-inch ( 1440 x 3216 pixels) Quad HD+ OLED 20.1:9 display with HDR10+, 5Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness, 525PPI, end-to-end 10-bit color support, 97% NTSC/100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 16GB LPDDR5 3200MHz RAM, 512GB ( UFS 3.1 @ 2Lanes HS-Gear4) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, 50MP Native 110.3° 1/1.56″ ultra-wide Sony IMX766 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, capable of shooting 4cm macro shots, 13MP periscope camera with f/2.4 aperture, 5x hybrid zoom, 20x digital zoom, 3MP micro lens with f/3.0 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 74 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 196g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge, 30W VOOC Air wireless charging, 10W reverse charging
OPPO Watch 2 ECG Edition
The OPPO Watch 2 ECG Edition comes with millisecond-level ECG detection support that lets customers take an electrocardiogram right from their wrist, capturing heart rhythm in a moment when they experience symptoms like a rapid or skipped heart beat, and has 24-hour irregular heart rhythm monitoring. It has a 316L stainless steel middle frame, and a ceramic + sapphire back cover.
OPPO Watch 2 ECG Edition specifications
- 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) (46mm) curved AMOLED screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 4100 & Apollo 4s processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, SpO2 / Blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor, ECG sensor, Air pressure sensor
- 100 sports modes with automatic tracking in 6 sports mode that includes running, walking, outdoor cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, and rowing machine
- Android-based ColorOS Watch 2.0 / RTOS, compatible with Android 6.0 and above
- Water resistant (5ATM)
- 4G via eSIM, Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, built-in GPS + GLONASS, NFC for payments
- 510mAh (typical) / 502mAh (minimum) with 4 days of usage, 16 days in long battery mode, 10 min VOOC flash charge for 1 day of use, 60 minutes for full charge
The OPPO Watch 2 ECG Edition is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 386 / Rs. 28,485 approx.) and is already available to order in China.