Lava has launched the Z2s, the company’s latest smartphone in the Z series in India, after the launch of Z2 Max back in May. The Z2s packs a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio octa-core SoC, has 2GB of RAM, runs Android 11 go edition, features a 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera. The phone has a 5000mAh battery.
Lava Z2s specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 2.5D Curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 go edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.8×9.0mm; Weight: 190g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The Lava Z2s comes in Striped Blue colour, is priced at Rs. 7099 and is available from Amazon.in, Flipkart and Lava eStore.
Commenting on the launch, Tejinder Singh, Head-Product, Lava International said:
The pandemic has forced people to stay indoors due to which people are experiencing an increase in screen time. This has further fuelled the demand for longer battery life, better audio and, a large screen size in budget smartphones. Recognising this need gap, we decided to come up with Z2s so that everyone can access quality entertainment at an affordable price. This android smartphone is a complete package for entertainment seekers and we are confident that it will be well accepted in the market.