We have been hearing a lot of rumors regarding the launch of the Nokia 5G smartphones for weeks now. Post the launch of the Nokia X10 and X20, the company is planning to launch yet another smartphone, which is expected to be the Nokia 8.3 5G’s successor.
The purported Nokia smartphone, which is widely expected to be the Nokia X50 is likely to be powered by the Snapdragon 775 Mobile Platform and may feature a Penta-camera setup with 108MP as primary sensor.
Nokia X50 rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch QHD display with PureDisplay V4
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 775/775G
- Penta camera setup with 108MP featuring Zeiss optics, Ultra-wide
- Android 11
- OZO Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAH battery with 22W fast charging
Nokia is expected to launch the phone somewhere around Q3 2021. Recently, HMD Global introduced new X10 and X20 5G smartphones. The X20 5G packs 6.67-inch FHD+ punch-hole displays are powered by Snapdragon 480 5G SoC and runs Android 11 with three years of software upgrades and three years of security updates.