TECNO has introduced Spark 7P, the company’s latest smartphone in the Spark series. It has a 6.8-inch HD+ screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 8MP front camera inside the dot notch, is powered by Helio G70 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with HiOS 7.5, features are 16MP AI triple rear cameras with Smile Snapshot, powered by the AI Portrait which incorporates facial recognition intelligence allowing the users to capture that perfect smile or a glimpsing moment in an instant.
Other camera features include Video Bokeh, natural Video Beautify and Slow Motion shooting at 240fps. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery.
TECNO Spark 7P specifications
- 6.8-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage; expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS 7.5 based on Android 11
- 16MP primary, portrait camera, AI camera, Quad LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 171.9x 77.9x 9.15mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac Stereo Sound Effect
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 5000mAh battery
The TECNO Spark 7P comes in Alps Blue, Spruce Green, Magnet Black and Summer Mojito colours. It will roll out globally soon, and the pricing will be announced locally when it launches.