Realme has silently announced its C20 smartphone in the C series in Vietnam. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top, features an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a geometric design with texture on the back, so it doesn’t attract fingerprints, so it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. It packs a 5000mAh battery.
realme C20 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
The realme C20 comes in Blue and Gray colours, is priced at 24,90,000 Vietnamese dong (US$ 108 / Rs. 7,895 approx.) and is already on sale in Vietnam.