OPPO launched Reno5 5G smartphones in China recently, now the 4G version of the phone Reno5 4G has surfaced in live images. This reveals the design of the phone along with specifications including a 6.4-inch 90Hz refresh rate screen single punch-hole that houses a 44-megapixel front camera, in-display fingerprint scanner, Snapdragon 720G with 8GB of RAM, Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on top, 64-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel mono sensor.
It is said to come with a plastic back with a gradient finish, pack a 4310mAh battery with support for 50W fast charging compared to 65W fast charging in the Reno 4 Pro that was launched in India earlier this year.
OPPO Reno5 4G rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 44MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.7mm thick; Weight: 171g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4310mAh battery with 50W SuperVOOC fast charging
The OPPO Reno5 4G is expected to come in Starry Black and Fantasy White colours and is said to be introduced in global markets including Indonesia and India in early January 2021.