Lexar, popular for its flash memory solutions has announced the Lexar Professional 1066x microSDHC/microSDXC Cards SILVER Series. Designed for your action cameras, drones, and Android smartphones, it lets you capture and transfer high-quality photos, including Full-HD and 4K UHD video with speeds up to 160MB/s read, and up to 120MB/s write speeds.
The card is UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) rated for high-speed performance and has Application Performance Class 2 (A2) rating that lets you quickly run and store apps directly on the memory card using an Android Adoptable storage enabled device.
Lexar Professional 1066x microSD UHS-I Card features and specifications
- Professional-level performance for action cameras, drones, or Android smartphones
- 32GB – 512GB options
- Speed Class 32GB – Class 10, U1, V10, A1 ;64GB – 512GB – Class 10, U3, V30, A2
- Performance 32GB – up to 160MB/s read; 64GB – up to 160MB/s read, up to 70MB/s write; 128GB – 512GB – up to 160MB/s read, up to 120MB/s write
- Leverages UHS-I technology to deliver read speeds up to 160MB/s (1066x)
- Quickly capture high-quality images and extended lengths of Full-HD and 4K UHD
- Load apps quicker with blazing A2 speed
- Designed for durability in harsh conditions
- Limited lifetime product support for card and one-year for adapter
The Lexar Professional 1066x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I cards SILVER Series is priced at an MSRP of US$19.99 (Rs. 1,480 approx.) for 64GB, US$34.99 (Rs. 2,600 approx.) for 128GB, and US$59.99 (Rs. 4,450 approx.) for 256GB versions. It is already available for pre-order in several countries, and will ship starting October 30. Pricing for 32GB and 512GB to be announced at a future date.