Vivo’s iQOO brand today announced U1x, a cheaper version of its U1 smartphone that was introduced recently. It has a 6.51-inch HD+ LCD screen, is powered by the Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 Mobile Platform with up to 6GB of RAM, sports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and the smartphone runs on IQOO UI based on Android 10.
As for the optics, the iQOO U1x sports triple rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP main camera, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture. It packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W dual-engine flash charge through the micro USB port.
iQOO U1x specifications
- Display: 6.51-inch ( 1600×720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- SoC: Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 – up to 2 GHz 4 x Kryo 260 Performance (Cortex A73-based) + Up to 1.8GHz 4 x Kryo 260 Efficiency (Cortex A53-based)
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1)
- OS: Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP (primary with f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture)
- Front- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.41×76.32×8.41mm; Weight:192.3g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 5000mAh (Minimum) with 18W dual-engine flash charge
- Colors: Secret Black, Morning Frost
Pricing and availability
- iQOO U1x 4GB+64GB: 899 yuan (US$ 135 / Rs. 9,930 approx.)
- iQOO U1x 6GB+64GB: 999 yuan (US$ 150 / Rs. 11,035 approx.)
- iQOO U1x 6GB+128GB: 1199 yuan (US$ 180 / Rs. 13,245 approx.)
The pre-orders are already live in China.