OPPO has introduced Enco X, the company’s latest true wireless earphones in China along with its smart TVs. It has coaxial dual unit design that includes 6mm front superconducting magnetic plane diaphragm unit and 11mm three-layer composite moving coil unit for clear audio and DBEE 3.0 Hi-Fi audio. It has low-latency as low as 47ms, has advanced feed forward and feedback hybrid dual microphones and dual chip noise reduction and comes with a transparency mode that can be activated with a long press.
The earphones feature headphone fit detection technology that effectively reminds you to adjust the wearing position to ensure the best sound quality and noise reduction. It has Innovative ergonomic design, different tips to perfectly fit your ears and has ultra-lightweight body at only 4.8 grams. It promises up to 24 hours of battery life with the wireless charging case, 5.5 hours of standalone battery life and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco X specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 (LHDC, AAC, SBC) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 11mm moving coil unit + 6mm plane diaphragm unit
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for active noise cancellation, triple microphones for call noise reduction
- 47m Bluetooth low-latency dual transmission
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.8g for each headset; 42.5g for the case
- 44mAh battery offers 5.5hours (4h with ANC) of standalone music playback, 535mAh battery on the case offers 24h (20h with ANC) battery life, Qi wireless charging case
The OPPO Enco X comes in Black, Blue and Green colours, is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 149 / Rs. 10,965 approx.) and is already available for order in China.