HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has launched HONOR Watch ES, the company’s latest budget smartwatch in India, as it had promised. It has a 1.64-inch HD unique rectangular AMOLED touch screen with auto-brightness adjustment offering better viewing in sunlight and six Always-On watch faces. It offers 50m (5 ATM) water resistance, heart rate tracking, and up to 10 days of battery life. In addition to 24-Hour Heart Rate Monitoring, it also offers blood oxygen (SpO2) monitoring.
The watch has textured matte frame and soft straps for a sophisticated and trendy look. It offers 12 kinds of animated quick-workouts like Exercise at Work, Full-Body Stretch, Ab ripper and includes 44 standard movement demonstrations. It offers real-time workout metrics for 10 professional sport modes including running, swimming and cycling and 85 custom workout modes such as yoga, high-intensity interval training and more with real-time heart rate, calories and duration of the workout.
HONOR Watch ES specifications
- 1.64-inch (456×280 pixels) HD 2.5D AMOLED touch display, 326
- Bluetooth 5.0 that connects to Android 5.0 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor), Optical heart rate sensor, Capacitive sensor, Ambient light sensor
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 sleep tracking, HUAWEI TruRelax stress tracking, 95 workout modes
- Dimensions: 46 × 30 × 10.7 mm;Weight: 21 grams
- Up to 10 days of battery life with typical usage, 70% charge in just 30 mins of charging
The HONOR Watch ES comes in Meteorite Black colour, is priced at Rs. 7499 and will be available from Amazon.in during Great Indian Festival sale on October 17th.