LG today announced Q31, the company’s latest budget smartphone in Korea. It has similar design and specifications as the K31 that was introduced in the US recently, including a 5.7-inch HD+ U-Notch FullVision display, MediaTek Helio P22 processor, has 3GB of RAM, compared to 2GB RAM, but it misses the the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It has a 13MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 5MP (120° wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture), 5MP front-camera and packs a 3,000mAh battery.
The phone is MIL-STD-810G compliant that can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, and humidity.
LG Q31 specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ Notch FullVision display
- SoC: 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB; expandable up to 1TB through microSD
- OS: Android 10
- SIM: Single SIM (nano)
- Cameras — Rear — 13MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 5MP (120° wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture)
- Front — 5MP with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 147.9x71x8.7mm; Weight: 145g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable
The LG Q31 comes in metallic silver colour, is priced at 2,09,000 won (US$ 178 / Rs. 13,125 approx.) and will go on sale in Korea starting from September 25th.