HUAWEI today introduced FreeBuds Pro, the company’s latest top-end new true wireless earbuds with Bluetooth 5.2 chipset that reduces latency to 180 ms, features dual-antenna design that provides a wide signal even if your phone is in your bag, and the intelligent dynamic ANC that recognizes the ambient sounds intelligently. It supports simultaneous connection with two devices, and also allows swift switching between them by pinching either earbud.
It has inward-facing and outward-facing microphones detect the out-of-ear and in-ear residual noise, and then the dynamic drivers generate accurate anti-noise signals achieving up to 40 dB noise-cancelling effect. The Hybrid Call Noise Cancellation combines a 3-mic system and the bone voice sensor to reduce background noises and enhance human voices for crystal clear calls.
Based on the real-time signal changes received by the in-ear microphones, the EQ adjusts immediately to keep sound and timbre balanced, regardless of how you wear the earbuds or your posture. During a call, the bone voice sensor detects and strengthens human voices by interpreting the bone vibration for clear sound delivery.
It comes with Soft silicone earplugs in 3 sizes, and the intelligent Compactness Detection feature that works with work with the AI life App to analyze the earplugs that fit your ears after wearing, so you can pick up the most suitable ones to enjoy better noise cancellation and more immersive sound.
HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 11mm dynamic drivers, Simultaneous Bluetooth connection with dual devices
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Technology with 3 mics and Bone Voice Sensor, up to 40dB for different types of ear canal
- Intelligent Dynamic ANC -Ultra Mode,Cozy Mode and General Mode
- Voice Mode reduces the ambient sounds to make human voices stand out
- 180ms low latency for gaming
- Long press for ANC / Awareness Mode, Swipe for volume adjustment, Pinch once for Play/Pause music and Answer/End a call, Pinch twice for Next song and Pinch 3 times for Previous song
- Dimensions: 26 x 29.6 x 21.7 mm (per earbud); 70 x 51.3 x 24.6 mm (charging case); Weight: 6.1 g (per earbud), 60 g (charging case)
- 55mAh battery (per bud) offers 4h (with ANC) / 7h (without ANC) playback on 1 charge, 30hr. playback with charging case (580 mAh battery), USB Type-C (5 V/1.2 A/6 W) and Qi (2W) wireless charging for charging case
The HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro comes in Silver Frost, Ceramic White and Carbon Black colours, is priced at €199 (US$ 239 / Rs. 17,380 approx.) and will roll out starting from October.