TRANSSION India has launched TECNO Spark Go 2020, the company’s latest Spark series Android 10 Go Edition smartphone in India and the successor of last year’s Spark Go. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ Dot Notch screen, is powered by MediaTek Heio A20 quad-core SoC with 2GB of RAM, features 13MP + AI dual rear cameras with dual LED flash, 8MP front camera with LED flash, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery.
TECNO Spark Go 2020 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1500 x 720) pixels) HD+ display with 480 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A20 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- HiOS 6.2 based on Android 10 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8, dual-LED flash, secondary AI Lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery
The TECNO Spark Go comes in Ice Jadeite and Aqua Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 6,499 and will go on sale from Flipkart starting from September 7th.