Along with the Mi 10 Ultra and the Redmi K30 Ultra, Xiaomi also introduced Mi TV LUX OLED Transparent Edition at its 10th anniversary event. It features a 55-inch edge-to-edge transparent 4K OLED 10-bit panel with 1.07 billion color combinations, 120Hz refresh rate, 120Hz MEMC technology and 1ms fast response rate for gaming.
It features AI Master Smart Engine, MediaTek 9650 custom-made TV chip, with over 20 optimization algorithms and dedicated optimization for 5 major use scenarios, AI Master for Audio that intelligently detects the type of content playing and choose a fitting audio mode such as movies, music, newsfeed, sports, and more. There is also Dolby Atmos support.
It features a 5.7mm ultra-thin body and a round base for an immersive viewing experience. The base stand is covered with a millimeter-grade finish that resembles compact discs blending perfectly into any surroundings. It runs on custom-made MIUI for TV with Home page, Settings, My App specifically designed to better demonstrate the visual features and strength of the transparent screen. It also supports Always-On display to customize display images and texts.
Mi TV LUX OLED Transparent Edition specifications
- 55-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K OLED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 98.5% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 1000 nits peak brightness, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, HDR 10+, MEMC, Dolby Vision, 1ms response time
- Quad-Core Cortex A73 MediaTek MT9650 processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- Professional game mode, Automatic low latency mode (ALLM),1ms instantaneous response, DC dimming, variable refresh rate (VRR) avoid s picture delays, tears, and freezes
- 3GB RAM,32GB storage
- MIUI for TV
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (including HDMI eARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- MPEG1/2/4, H.264, H.265, etc.
- Dolby Atmos, DTS audio
The Mi TV Lux Transparent Edition is priced at 49999 yuan (US$ 7196 / Rs. 5,37,210 approx.) and will go on sale in China from August 16.