HONOR is all set to launch its HONOR 9A, HONOR 9S smartphones and HONOR MagicBook 15 laptop in India on 31st July after the smartphones were announced in Russia back in April this year. A day before the official launch in India, Amazon has jumped the gun and listed the HONOR 9A on its site and has started accepting orders too.
HONOR 9A (3GB+64GB) variant in Phantom Blue color has been listed on Amazon.in for Rs. 11,999 and the e-commerce site has started accepting orders already. The product page also reveals that the HONOR 9A is available to ship in 1-2 days and it is to be seen if Rs. 11,999 is the actual price of the HONOR 9A in India or if it just a placeholder. However, with Amazon India accepting orders already, that could be the actual price of the product in India. Nonetheless, we should know more information soon.
In case you missed, here are the specifications of the HONOR 9A
Honor 9A specifications
- 6.3-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.0.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.07 × 74.06 × 9.04; Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (Minimum) battery