Realme just announced its C15 smartphone in the C series in Indonesia, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel mono camera and a 2-megapixel retro camera and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a geometric design with a gradient finish, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
realme C15 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP retro sensor and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 18w charging
The realme C15 comes in Marine Blue and Seagull Silver colours, is priced at Rp 1899000 (US$ 137 / 10,290 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 64GB storage version, Rp 2199000 (US$ 151 / 11,280 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rp 2499000 (US$ 171 / 12,820 approx.). It is available from today in hate to wait flash sale in Indonesia.