LG has announced Stylo 6, the company’s latest mid-range line up of smartphones with built-in styus and the successor of last year’s Stylo 5. The stylus designed for precision and accuracy lets you write, edit, doodle, sketch, color, and jot down notes on-the-go. It has a 6.8-inch FHD+ FullVision edge-to-edge display, triple rear camera system, Dual speakers and DTS:X 3D Surround for a rich audio experience.
It runs Android 10, comes with a gradient back with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
LG Stylo 6 specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2160 pixels) FULL HD+ Full Vision display
- 2.3 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP Ultra-wide sensor, 5MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual speakers, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Dimensions: 171.19 x 77.72 x 8.63mm; Weight: 219g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery, fast charging
The LG Stylo 6 is priced at $219.99, but it is available at an offer price of $179.99 (Rs. 13,620 approx.) exclusively from Boost Mobile in the US.