Apple introduced the new iPhone SE last month priced starting at Rs. 42500. Today it has announced a limited period offer for HDFC Bank cards that will let them get the phone effectively at Rs. 38,900 after Rs. 3600 cashback. The 128GB version costs Rs. 44,200 and 256GB storage version at Rs. 54700, after the Rs. 3600 cashback under the offer compared to Rs. 47,800 and Rs. 58,300 price tag effectively.
Apple iPhone SE 2020 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID Fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm; Weight:148g
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Up to 13 hours video playback, Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)
Apple supplier Redington has announced that the new iPhone SE will be available in 3500+ retail locations across India soon, but the exact sale date is not available yet. These should also be available from Flipkart and Amazon.in online and Authorized Apple resellers soon.